Design of public facilities
Design of hotels, shopping and business centers, car centers and much more;
Preparation of project documentation for obtaining a building permit;
Support of project documentation during the passage of state and non-state expertise;
Ensuring full support of the project - from the idea to delivery to the regulatory authorities.
The procedure for architectural design of buildings consists of several stages, which together represent a complex sequence of interrelated steps:
- Idea. At the initial stage, the company developing the project must collect as much information as possible about the future structure. These are the ideas of the client, the main proposals for the architectural and constructive solution of the building, taking into account the specifics of the location for a residential building, public space, etc. A special role here should be given to the requirements of the legislation regarding future construction: setbacks, requirements for parking spaces and landscaping, etc., which we also evaluate.
- Solution development. The second stage of architectural design should be crowned with the development of the initial concept of the future structure. It is at this stage that the customer and the contractor must come to some kind of compromise regarding the building. This is the time to make edits on both sides. At this stage of building design, the full scale of the forthcoming work is outlined.
- Building sketch. At this stage, a sketch is prepared, giving a complete picture of the object, which will be obtained as soon as all construction work is completed. The draft plan includes a master plan, a floor plan, a set of documents required to obtain a building permit from special agencies.
- Design. One of the important points in the design of architectural objects during the construction or reconstruction of a building is the choice of facade style, the development of an interior design solution. Each element of the concept is approved by the customer.
- Let's move on to construction. At the final stage of the architectural design of the structure, a complete set of technical documentation is drawn up, which is necessary for the start of construction. The list of these papers includes: architectural section, constructive part, engineering communications section, floor plans, roof plan and other data.
Advantages of architectural design in our company
Errors in the design of architectural structures can lead to significant negative consequences.
By ordering architectural and construction design at PB ZHUKOV & PARTNERS LLC, you can be sure that the work will be carried out at the proper level in accordance with all the norms of the law.
The team has experience in such work as architectural design of a facility from scratch or restoration of cultural heritage sites. PB ZHUKOV AND PARTNERS LLC assumes contractual obligations with the cost of performing work up to twenty-five million rubles and, if necessary, obligations can be increased for the corresponding object.
The implementation of projects of any complexity and scale is a key competence of the engineers of PB ZHUKOV & PARTNERS LLC, which makes it a reliable partner in the design of various facilities.
Our completed projects
Scheme of work
You leave a request on the site or call us
Our specialist comes to your site, or we meet in our Bureau
We draw up a technical task for the performance of work
We conclude a contract for the performance of work
Carrying out work and preparing a report
Get advice specialist
Fill out the application form or call us +7 (423) 226-37-94 and arrange a meeting in our office